Several companies utilize tiled flooring on their property. This is mostly because tiles are not only affordable up-front, are also low maintenance installations. While there are several advantages of this material for flooring and walls, there’s one place it does require maintenance.
Tiles are susceptible to problems with grout. The thin white band that runs between two tiles can easily become stained, carry germs, and have mold. Grout requires regular cleaning but that’s not an easy thing to do in commercial properties. At 1st Choice Cleaning, we recognize this and offer expert grout cleaning services in Austin, Jollyville, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, and Kyle.
We also extend our services to Georgetown, Anderson Mill, Lakeway, Round Rock, and Leander.
Why Grout Cleaning?
There are several people who wonder why the grout needs to be cleaned so often. Most people think that dirty grout lines aren’t very noticeable. Unlike residential properties, commercial properties don’t have high aesthetic demands. It’s not just a question of aesthetics. Here are some of the reasons why you should regularly clean the grout lines:
- Grout is porous and dirt and debris can settle inside it. This can be a problem for people who’re allergic.
- Grout lines can house a large amount of germs and bacteria if they’re not cleaned regularly.
- In damp conditions like the restrooms, grout can be home to mold and mold isn’t healthy by any standards.
Aside from the above mentioned problems, stained and yellowed grout can make even the most impressive flooring look dull and dirty. That’s why tile and grout cleaning is absolutely essential.
Cleaning grout lines isn’t easy and it’s important to be very through. We have several years of experience in cleaning and our employees know how to handle tile and grout cleaning. With us, you get:
- Attention to Detail – We examine the flooring material of your property before using any cleaning technique or product on it. This ensures that we don’t accidently damage the floor.
- Taking Care – Our experienced employees are careful not to damage the tiles when they clean or remove a layer of grout. This removes the build-up of dirt and debris.
- Quality Checks – We only want to deliver excellent results. With that goal in mind, we conduct regular quality checks to ensure that there are no uneven areas or places we’ve missed.
- Sealing – Once the grout is cleaned, we seal it to ensure that the flooring remains beautiful and clean for a long time.
At 1st Choice Cleaning, we clean all kinds of surfaces, including ceramic, slate, granite, concrete, porcelain, travertine, etc. No matter what kind of flooring or wall tiles you have, we can clean it. Our bonded and insured employees are careful and meticulous and use the grout cleaning machine with a light hand.
If you have any questions about commercial cleaning and our other services, just get in touch with us at by filling in this contact us form. You can also call us on 512 919 2536. We’ll be happy to explain our services to you.